We are committed to making our website as accessible as possible, it is tested for accessibility every 4 months.
We want everyone to be able to us use it, no matter what their impairments and which technologies they use.
We have made the site as usable as we can, but you might have a better experience if you change the settings on your computer to suit your individual needs.
For example you might change the site’s colours, increase the text size, or have the site spoken aloud.
For help with customising your experience using accessibility features already on your computer, or by installing extra assistive technologies. Try these sites:
- AbilityNet's My Computer, My way
- The Web Accessibility Initiative's Better Web Browsing: Tips for Customising your Computer
We know that there are some accessibility problems with this site, and we are going to fix them as soon as we can.
We are currently working to fix:
- some websites we link to may not have been tested for their accessibility
- some of our older PDF documents may not work correctly with screen readers
- most, but not all of our videos are understandable by people with vision impairments without audio-description
- the cookies banner may remain accessible to screen readers when it is closed and cannot be seen visually
If any of these problems stop you getting the information or service you need from our site, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.